Hi!
I have just installed MySQL 3.23.52 in a Windows2000. This machine is connected in a
network.
I would like to now if it is possible to install the datadir directory in another
machine but the one that I have installed the MySQL Server.
I have tried using in the my.cnf file the option datadir with the path (f.e. if I have
a network driver X: and I want to install the datadir path in x:\data\,) like
datadir = x:/data/

when I try to start the  MySQL service I get an error 1067. I have read the manual but
I did not find anything saying about installing the datadir in another machine.
thank for your time.
jaime