I'm locked out of mysql database - it seems that all my users can't access
it, through lack of privileges, even root. This means that I can't get
through and change the privileges.

How can I start with a fresh users database?

I'm only setting the database up at the moment, so there's no data to lose.

I've tried mysqladmin_fix_privileges_tables and I've tried
mysqladmin_install_db

but nothing seems to work.

Also, the actual mysql database itself has no tables. How can I restore
that?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

This message has been checked for all known viruses. For further
information please e-mail the CfBT IT Help Desk at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cfbt.com