Dear list,

I have a version of a shared lib, say udf_test.so, written in C, that
loads using "mysql> CREATE FUNCTION ..." without a problem. Now say I
create another lib, udf_test1.so, that's written in C++ and includes code
from udf_test.so (declared using extern "C"{}), MySQL complains ERROR 1127
cannot find the function. Is this because of name mangling by g++? But
when I used nm to check, all the functions, e.g. test_init, test and
test_deinit are there. Does anyone know what possible causes may be? or
how I should be debugging this problem? I'm using
mysql  Ver 10.12 Distrib 3.23.27-beta, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)
on Red Hat 7.2

Thanks for any hints,

fei