Specify the fields you want in your query.

example:
SELECT stat_id, stat_name, stat_data FROM build_stats
WHERE stat_date LIKE ...

I would also recommend you pick up this book. It will
save you hours and intro you to some simple but
powerful SQL functions.

Sams Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Minutes
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672321289/102-8456958-9824163

olinux