Thanks Michel:

Enabled the error reporting, but no luck. I'm stumped why I am not seeing
any error messages when it fails to install. Do you know if the MYSQL
installation makes any modifications to the registry or adds files to the
system directory. If not I could probably just copy the complete directory
from the other computer onto a CD and recopy to the problem computer.

-=Bryan=-