mysql

All:

Here is a snippet I am using in a Select Statement using VB with ADO

... Entry_Date, CONCAT_WS( ' -
',Employee_Number,CONCAT_WS(',',last_name,first_name))
           AS Employee,Cat_Description,Stat_hours,If(EXCLUDE_FTEX = 'FALSE',

It works fine when run from the command prompt or from the CC GUI returning
the correct column EMPLOYEE. But when run from VB the column is not returned
and no error is received. I suspect I am using the quotes wrong, can anybody
help me out?

-=Bryan=-