Hi,

We have an accounting program that was writting in visual basic and runs
on microsoft sql. I was told it uses ADO by the programmer (please note,
I'm not all up on this subject as I should be). I'm wondering if it would
be possible to connect to it somehow from a mysql client and do some
simple queries? Or am I going about this the wrong way? I haven't gotten
him convinced yet to convert/port it to MySQL just yet, as he says MySQL
isn't proven well enough yet *sigh* Yeah I know :) I believe he mumbled
something about problems with transactional support and ADO.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

        Bryan