Hello,

This error doesn't give any information on what is exactly wrong with
MySQL. See mysql\data\mysql.err or mysql\data\yourhostname.err logs for
more information. Also check your my.cnf.

Regards,
Iikka

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Chris Stanley wrote:

> When I try to start Mysql service under services on a Win2000 machine I get
> the following error message.
>  'Could not Start the MySql service on local computer.
> Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly'
>
> I am new to MySql so any help given will be much appreciated.
>
> Thankyou in advance
>
> Chris Stanley

* Iikka Meriläinen                       *
* E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Vaala, Finland                         *