Hello...

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I'm new to MySQL and I've been hunting
online for hours yesterday and couldn't find the answer.  Maybe you out
there can help.  I'm wondering if it's possible to upload external documents
ie: (word, pdf's,etc) into a MySQL database?  We've been able to get this to
work w/ Cold Fusion and Access, but I'm trying to do it with PHP and MySQL
and I'm coming up short.

Thank you for any info you have.

Brad

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this transmission may be legally
privileged and/or confidential information. Any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please inform the
sender immediately and remove any record of this message.