Hi All

I  have written 2 scripts the first one which will ceate the schema and
second one will insert some rows into it.
The table type is BDB.
Scripts are something like this

SCRIPT 1

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ROLE;

DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS ERECRUITER;

CREATE DATABASE ERECRUITER;

#Start using eRecruiter database
USE ERECRUITER;

# Master table to hold all the roles and their descriptions
CREATE TABLE ROLE
(
 ROLE_CODE VARCHAR(3) PRIMARY KEY,
 ROLE_DEFAULT_DESC VARCHAR( 100 ) NOT NULL,
 ROLE_DESC_KEY VARCHAR( 50 ) NULL
)
TYPE=BDB ;

SCRIPT 2
INSERT INTO ROLE( ROLE_CODE,ROLE_DEFAULT_DESC ,ROLE_DESC_KEY ) VALUES (
'SPV','Supervisor' , NULL );

If I run these scripts together repeatedly everything seems to be fine.
But after running these scripts If I goto mysql and then run a query like
select * from role;
then it shows me one row which is the right thing. I then exit from mysql
and run my scripts one more time and this is when the mysqld-max-nt.exe
crashes.
The error message is
C:\mysql\bin>mysql --host=localhost --user=erecruiter --password=erecruiter
mysq
l  0<c:\eRecruiter\scripts\db.sql 1>c:\temp\output.tab
ERROR 1009 at line 28: Error dropping database (can't delete
'.\erecruiter\address.db', errno: 4862976)

I am using My SQL version 3.23.39 Max on Windows XP

I have to reboot the machine to get MySQL running again.

Please help.

Rajesh Kanade
8 Janapriya
34/1 Erandwane