From: Mike Hillyer

From: Dan Nelson
DN> Request status twice, with a 1-second delay in between.

I think what Mike is looking for is an average across a time period when queries are
actually being run. If we let the server sit idle all day, then the average isn't very
useful.

Mike,

Are you looking for benchmark data, or statistics on your setup?

---
Rodney Broom
President, R.Broom Consulting
http://www.rbroom.com/