mysql,  query speed up,  sql
Sorry I may be bothering you but I was thinking (gosh! this is so bizarre on
me) that may be we can make MySQL SGML compatible. I agree that MYSQL cannot
be manipulated to handle jerarquical information because this is not the
object and isnt mine either. May be we can add a NEW FEATURE ON INDEXING AND
FULLTEXT that consists on avoiding the indexing of tags (as groups of words
embrassed by "<" and ">"), and support to add new rules to this one. In this
case, we may use direct HTML code (for example) without worries of indexing
the tags, and allow the developer to add new functionality as RTF support
and TEX. Am I int the good way or I'll need to sleep more?
    Leonardo Javier Belén. AFIP-AR.