I have installed MySQL on Windows NT, and I have found
that I need to create the privilege tables. I have
seen in the documentation that I must use the
‘mysql_install_db.sh’ script, but I think that it is
intended to use in Linux or Unix, not with Windows.
I say this due to I have not found it in any of the
hard disks that has my PC, where I have installed
MySQL.

Please how can I create the privilege tables in my
Windows NT system?

Many Thanks

José Fernández