Noël,

Browscap.ini is MS Windows browser capabilities file.
It's an IIS thing. So this tells me that you've got a
problem with your IIS setup on the server.

Since you're on Windows, open up the command prompt,
and go to the directory where you installed PHP (ie.
c;\php). Within the command prompt type:
"php < c:\path\to\the\test.php

This will invoke the PHP interpreter via command line
and you should see the results you'd expect. As for
the errors... I'm not particularly sharp
troubleshooting IIS.

Kelly
--- Noël <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Finally, I installed mysql and php successfully. The
> mysql commands line run well and phpinfo(); gives me
> information.
> To do a test to run with php script, I wrote the
> following script in test.php:
> ******* Beginning *******
> <?php
> #Le serveur auquel l'utilisateur peut accéder;
> $host="localhost";
> # Nom de l'utilisateur;
> $user="root";
> #Mot de passe de connexion;
> $password="";
> mysql_connect($host,$user,$password);
> mysql_select_db(mysql);
> $requete='select * from mysql.user';
> $resultat=mysql_query($requete);
> mysql_fetch_row($resultat);
> ?>
>
> ******* End *******
> Can you help me resolve the error message below?
> Think you in advance!
> Error message after running test.php:
> PHP: Error parsing c:\inetpub\wwwroot\browscap.ini
> on line 8206 Cannot find module (IP-MIB):
> At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (IF-MIB): At
> line 0 in (none) Cannot find module
> (TCP-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module
> (UDP-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find
> module (SNMPv2-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find
> module (SNMPv2-SMI): At line 0 in
> (none) Cannot find module (UCD-SNMP-MIB): At line 0
> in (none) Cannot find module
> (UCD-DEMO-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find
> module (SNMP-TARGET-MIB): At line 0
> in (none) Cannot find module
> (SNMP-VIEW-BASED-ACM-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
> Cannot
> find module (SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB): At line 0 in
> (none) Cannot find module
> (UCD-DLMOD-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find
> module (SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB):
> At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module
> (SNMP-MPD-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find
> module (SNMP-USER-BASED-SM-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
> Cannot find module
> (SNMP-NOTIFICATION-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot
> find module (SNMPv2-TM): At
> line 0 in (none)

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====