Hello,

As they say on the site, it is discontinued. My guess is that there were
no active developers. Quite a shame, though, as MySQLFront was simply the
best frontend for MySQL.

I _really_ hope that someone will pick up the development from where it
was left off and continue the development of this excellent frontend.

Best regards,
Iikka

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Kevin Smith wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know what happened to the MySQL-Front project, which was at
> http://www.anse.de/mysqlfront/ ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

* Iikka Meriläinen                       *
* E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Vaala, Finland                         *