I have installed MySQL on a PC with Windows NT. As the
MySQL dir is not on c:, I have copied the 'my.cnf'
file to c:, and I have edited it to MySQL work with
InnoDB tables. All has been working fine, but
suddendly, without change any, when I have tried to
start up MySQL with the command "mysqld-max
--standalone" (as usually) I have got the message:
"mysqld-max: Table 'mysql.host' doesn't exist"
in the 'mysql.err' file.

I have found that I start up MySQL with: "mysqld-max
-Sg --standalone", then it works.

How can I solve the problem to be able to start up
mysqld-max with the full functionality (without use
-Sg option)?

I was thinking that the origin of this problem was
that I have not privilege tables on my PC. But I think
also that when I install MySQL on Windows NT, the
privilege table are being creatend during the
installation process (MySQL was woriking fine at the
beginning).
Please, can you help me?

Thanks in advance

José Fernández