OT

Hey dude,

        I've been through this problem too. Unfortunately, short of writing your
own module (we did some experimentation using html and pdf) there are
very few options i know of. Here we are using a dedicated crystal
reports server and crystals passthrough module on the webserver which
redirects requests to the report server.

The whole thing works really well and keeps load on the webserver down.
But it will require that you write some stuff in ASP first. (I've been
using PHP for ages now and going back to ASP seemed a little like going
back to dialup after having months of time on broadband ;-)

danny

NZEYIMANA Emery Fabrice wrote:
| Can you please help me?
|
| If you can help direct me where to get a report writter running on
Windows.
| By reading your post, you know some report writters that run on windows.
|

| Thanks
| Emery

- --

Danny Haworth
Ge2 System Administrator
Gas~Elec Safety Systems
Tel : 01895 422 997
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])