Hello All,

I am building a web robot in perl that will find equipment from various
manufacturers and will get information about that equipments specifications.

Can you build tables in MySQL 4.0 dynamically with some type of script.

Example.  If if have 10 parts in my database and my robot checks with the
manufacturers for new parts everyday.  One day the robot says yes I found a
new part that is not in our database.  Can I write a script that will build
a table in mySQL and will load the appropriate information.

Thanks in advance,
William
(Filter: MySQL, SQL, Table, Query)