Hi Everyone,
   I don't know if it makes a difference to anyone, but mysql client
libraries are no longer LGPL. see
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Copyright.html. (original licenses can be
found in old source tar files documentation). I think this means, if
you have an application that uses mysql as one of your databases don't
include the library it unless your app is GPL also (or MySQL gives
permission or changes back to LGPL).  I guess you could put a link to
the web site so users could download the package.  Is that
inconvienient?

I don't know if this would affect anyone, anyway,  but I found it
interesting that the licensing quietly changed and I wondered if
anyone else cared or if this change cleared up some previous confusion
and is a good thing?

Ken