I am new to mySQL (and this list), and trying to implement it into our
application.

I am having trouble with the search syntax.

My regular SQL, I was using  (from MS SQL 2000)

WHERE title LIKE '%#form.search#%'
OR content LIKE '%#form.search#%'

This doesn't seem to work in mySQL.

I have tried various settings and methods a few of which are:

Setting the Table Type to Berkley DB (needed for transactions, but can
remove).
Didn't like the BLob/Text

Setting table type to MyISAM, Altered columns title and content to FULLTEXT
and set to type TEXT
Still getting the error: The used table type doesn't support BLOB/TEXT
columns The used table type doesn't support BLOB/TEXT columns

I am not looking for an elaborate system, I just want to plug in some values
and perform a search .. (if it can be elaborate great), but I just need this
to work.

Any suggestions ?

Thank You
Paul Giesenhagen