Hello, and apologies for such a novice question...

I have a need to find a method to allow a user to update information on
members of our organization. The typical number of students' info that needs
updated is 50-75. The info to be updated is grade change, and year of Latin
change for each student.

My initial thought (if I transfer the database to MySQL from FileMaker) is
to set up the database as a relational database with students in one table,
the schools in a second and the school name being the link.

The real question is...if I use PHP to access MySQL, can I allow the user to
edit the records (or portion of them) from one Web page with ONE submit
button? Is this even possible? I want know I could do this with a submit
button for each member, but that would not be too end user friendly!

Thanks for putting up with a novice question, and any help you can offer!
Paul
J. Paul Romanic, R.A.
State Chair
Ohio Junior Classical League