I did it again!!!

Subject: Re: OT: Reply-Adress in this list
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:31:28 +0800
From: Niclas Hedhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Dan Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Thursday 03 October 2002 22:23, Dan Nelson wrote:
> In the last episode (Oct 03), Franz Alt said:
> > When I "reply", some lists set their list-adress automatically, some
> > the adress of the person originally posting. The second version may
> > not so good IMHO, because I think so many replies are not going to
> > the lists. mysql++ and mysql do not automatically reply to the list
> > mysql-de does.
> Use the reply-to-all or List-reply button, whichever Outlook has.

Easier to say than remember if you have (like I do) >15 mailing lists and a
couple of different behaviours.

I don't care which becomes industry standard, as long as the behaviours
converge, reducing what I have to remember.

There is actually one "good" thing about replying to the list, instead of the
individual; The list can manage to remove invalid email addresses and
"out-of-office" replies (not that all lists do that, but "could").

Niclas