From: William Martell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 8:34 AM
To: MySQL Main List
Subject: Fw: Three Tables. Please help

Pass Filter: sql,query

Hello All,

I have three tables in my database
t1, t2, and t3.  Each table has records that are the same or similar.  I
am trying to SELECT part number, part description, location, part cost, sell
price and on hand quantity from these three tables.  Each part number is
the same in all three tables. The other fields are different.  I would like
to display each tables data sorted by item number. I am having trouble with
my select statement.

 Thank you for your time and assistance.

 Sincerely,
William Martell