Hi all,

I've got a MySQL Db on a Server, and I want to export and re-import the data
into another Server.

This is fairly straight-forward using phpMyAdmin, but there is one
problem....

After creating the tables in the Db, I've gone back and added record ID 0 in
each table as a record with values "NONE", to indicate a NULL record. This
is an important feature of the app I've written!

However, when I try to re-import the data into the new Db, all records start
at 1 instead of 0, leading to errors in linked tables and worse still
duplicate IDs which prevent tables being able to be imported.

Does anybody here use phpMyAdmin and know how I can overcome this?

Many thanks for any help received!

Regards,

Greg Conway.

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action
in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.
Further enquiries/returns can be posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank you.