From: John Jacques
To: Jeff Bluemel
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: myodbc prolbems between linux & windows

Ha, I don't recall either, but I used it all the time when I ran  a linux
server. I think it is nets, or netstat, or netstats

then there are options like netstat -u  or -n and such.

man netstat

I think it is netstat.

Jeff Bluemel wrote:

John - let me ask a stupid quesiton - I cannot remember the command to pull
that up.  I thought it was net stats, but that command is not recognized on
my linux box...

Jeff