From: kayamboo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 October 2002 01:20
To: toby z
Cc: list mysql
Subject: Re: storing PDF files in mysql ?????

I think if you decide to store in the blob,
whatever it is, a pdf or jpeg or bmp, it is going to be in binary format.
While you need to display it back, just convert them back to whatever format
you like.

Else there is always the choice of just storing the path in your database.

By the way, which language you are using to write your applications.
If it is delphi, I can send you some sample code

regards