[ start stupid question ]

Does setting innodb_thread_concurrency to 1 imply that only one innodb
thread will be working at any given time?  So using this on SMP servers
that you would like to be answering simultaneous queries is probably not
what you would really like to be doing, no?

[ end stupid question ]

Owen

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 02:55, Heikki Tuuri wrote:
> Nicholas,

USMail:   InterGuide Communications, 1611 Dexter Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI
48103
Phone:    +1 734 997-0922       FAX:    +1 734 661-0324
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.interguide.com/~osm/