Hi,

In a previous job I had the (mis)fortune to develop software exclusively on
DB2.  While doing so I would often use FETCH to examine a certain number of
records.  Example:

SELECT * from table FETCH FIRST 10 ROWS ONLY.

When I use this particular syntax in any mysql interface (I've used 2) I get
syntax error statements.  Now either I have forgotten the exact syntax
(unlikely, but possible) or mysql doesn't support this.  Assuming the
latter, is there an alternative method to acheive my desired result or do I
have the syntax wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sean