Hi, I would like to know when I give privileges to the user, in the table
level, and after I give privileges in the database level. Do I replace the
privileges?

There are two tables ('db' and 'tables_priv') in mysql database.

 I gave privileges, for example, to the table 'tables_priv', I give only
 select to the table Tb01.

 But I give other privileges, now to the table 'db'. I gave insert,
delete
 and update privileges to the database 'Test'.

 Teste              - Database

   ----> Tb01   - Table

 The user has these privileges,
 What can he do?
 Can he insert on the table tb01?
 Can he select data in all the tables of the database?

 Regards

 Alexander

 sql, query