Hello folks **********  sql,query *************

Can anyone give me a clue, how to solve this problem

I have a table with only one column and values are inserted by getting user
request from my application.

 I want to display the column values in the order they are inserted. So only
option is to go for another column with an auto increment key.

eg.

col A    col B
 1         apple
 2         orange
 3         apefruit

 But the user should have the option to insert data in between, any two
existing column values. He can also delete any record.
And now I want to display the records in the new order.

eg.
col B
 apple
 orange