Pada Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:36:58 +0800 (CST)
µÑ ¶Ì <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> menulis:

> I'm a chinese software engineer, and I has use mysql
> for three years ago.Now,I get a matter from it.
> recently,I'm deal big data use mysql first.every
> table's data is one million,so user search the data
> will use long time.now ,if some user search one table
> togeter,the table is dead , and I find the connection
> to the mysql cann't close,my God,I only restart it.
>
> my develop language is JAVA.But I can't think the
> error is in JAVA code.my question is wheather mysql
> can't support a lot of connection search one table
> together?
>
> I want get a help or an advance for you ,thanks.

Please create index on your table and it depends on your queries ... :D
It will improve your query performance.

My server is now have more than 2 million records per table and a lot of connections,
it's really depend on your table design and also my.cnf configuration.

--
Dicky Wahyu Purnomo - System Administrator
PT FIRSTWAP: Jl Kapt. Tendean No. 34 - Jakarta Selatan (12790)