Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the following query to use the indexes on the
order by.

SELECT vr.muzeid, vr.releaseformat, vr.releasestatus, vr.collectorsedition,
pt.title FROM v_videorelease vr, v_producttitle pt, v_prodcategory pc WHERE
pc.muzeid = vr.muzeid AND pt.muzeid = vr.muzeid AND vr.releaseformat = 'DVD'
AND vr.releasestatus = 'In Print' AND pc.categorylevel = '1' AND
pc.categoryid = '200001' ORDER BY pt.title LIMIT 0, 21

The indexes are as follows:

Table vr:
muzeid
prelrefnum
releaseformat
releasestatus

Table pt:
muzeid
titleakanum
title
subtitle
muzeid, title

The explain on the query shows that it is using a temporary table with
filesort. Can anyone help me get the ORDER BY to use the pt.title index?
Thanks,

Joe