HI,
I'm on a win98 2ED system, running
- Apache 1.3.26 + php 4.2.3
- Mysql 3.23.52 (started server is mysqld)

I'm running some php scripts, that works with a database.
Every script, makes a db_connect.
It happens that, after a certain time (I don't know how much, and
I don't know if it really involved), and/or after a certain number (I don't know how much again!)
of operations,
win98 begins to open a new connection to the 3306 port (mysqld) for each db operation!.
After that, it's merely a question of time, and when the connections become so many,
it becomes impossible to connect to any port.
I'm asking for your help bacause I don't know what to do.
Thanks in advance.
Carlo