Hello; newbie to this list. I wonder if there is a clear method of
obtaining a user's permissions on a table. The reason I ask is that I am
attempting to setup a catalog solution for a user I am hosting, and I
believe I have provided access to the d/b but I need to confirm. I thought
I might get this using mysqladmin, but it does not seem available.

Is there a log somewhere of transactions on the table?

Mark
Mark Jaffe          | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard        | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards    | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://www.wizdev.net/