dear everybody,

I have set up three machines with mysql server version 3.23.49 and created
the same database on each of them. They only differ by the data they
contain. What can I do that these three machines log their data to one
central database? The database should have the same database construction
like the other ones, but should contain all data from the three ones.
Can I use a modification of the replication feature of mysql? if yes, how
can I manage it?
or better a backup solution?

thanks for your help and best regards,
martina podesser