Hi,
I think that when you use a table for one operation pe select or insert, the table is locked and you cannot execute another operation.
In your statement if you use different tables for the two operations, I don't think you'll have a problem...

Ciprian I. Acatrinei wrote:

Hi,

mysql> INSERT INTO f_baldai_seq (seq, nextval) SELECT seq, nextval+1 FROM f_baldai_seq LIMIT 1;
ERROR 1066: Not unique table/alias: 'f_baldai_seq'

Please help.

Thank's.