Hi all,

I have succesfully formed a one-way replication both running on win2k. I
have stopped the master server before replication and started both of the
mysql servers at the same time.

When I do a `show status` at the both servers, there is a big difference at
the number of update queries - like  250.000 at the slave side to 400.000 at
the master side(this difference happened within 5 hours).
The number of insert and delete queries are the same at the both servers.

These values makes me think that there are lots of update queries missing at
the slave server.
Can anybody share his/her experiences with me?

Regards
Okan