So, apparently, you don't need to be a member of this list to send mail to
it? What a great idea!

-----Original Message-----
From: The Certain Way [mailto:freedom4u3233118@;aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Great news mysql , your $8000 per month income

Greetings mysql ,

My name is Greg.

I know you have to be tired of get-rich-quick
promises. I know I am. It seems that the
Internet is full of opportunities that promise
you don't have to do anything in order to
"get everything you ever wanted".

READ ON and discover.

I was involved for 6 years in Network Marketing.
Although I believe that MLM is a viable means
of distribution and it can help people to fulfill
their dreams, the sad fact is that 9 out of 10 people
just will not make it work. That is not a guess
folks....that is a fact based on 40 years of data.
The truth is though that nobody knows who
the 10% are that will make it.

BUT...............

for me the odds were just too high against it.
I just could not comfortably approach anyone
anymore and offer them a network marketing opportunity.
For me I knew in my heart that whoever I spoke to
probably was not going to make it. I had to find
another means of putting myself in a position to
receive my dreams.

HERE'S AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!

I could say it costs nothing -- not true.
There is an investment.

I could say you don't have to do anything --
again, not true. It does require some time,
a computer, a phone, a willingness to listen,
and some desire. It basically follows along the law
which states that you get back what you give out.
If you give a little you will get a little.
If you give a lot.....you get MORE than a lot back.

I am in a position to help anyone in the United
States or Canada who has the desire to change their
lives, even if it is just a little change,  and is
willing to make a commitment.

There is one key ingredient besides commitment--desire.

How am I so sure I can help YOU if you have
some desire and are willing to make a commitment?? :

---- I and my associates have a marketing
system which "kicks the pants off" anything I
have seen in the last 10 years.

---- We provide you with software alone which
retails for well over $1200...but we GIVE it
to you. (This is not a gimmick, we actually do give
it to you for FREE)

---- We market a product which everyone can benefit
from. Now, that does not mean everyone wants it. :-),
but most are open to it. That's all we really need.
The product can be marketed over the internet
or to your next door neighbor. We prefer the
internet, but you always have an option.

----You do not have to approach your friends or
relatives...EVER. With our system you will
generate between 15 and 50 high-quality prospects
every day without having to "prospect".
(I personally hate prospecting).

 ---- We provide you with full one-on-one
support and a 130-page tutorial to help make our
job easier and yours too in getting started.

----You need no sales experience!! Our system
is designed to attract those who are ready to
get involved. What you really do is take calls
and emails from those who need questions answered
and who want to verify that this is for real.
And...you support those who you help get started.
(Sounds like MLM...right?......NOT)

----You are not alone in this at any time.

This could change your life for the better as
it has mine!!

If you're ready to turn your life around,
to stop wasting your time and start making a
lot of money...to start REALLY living
among the ranks of the rich...

send an email with
 "SEND INFO" in the subject line to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(USA and Canada only please),

Sincerely,

Greg

(USA and Canada only please),

If you would like to know more please send
an email with "SEND INFO" in the subject
line to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For those of you who are not interested in
knowing more or for whom the timing is just
not right please send an email with "no more"
in the subject line to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]