Hi all... I am attempting to play with the myisam
api to try to make loading hordes of data a little
simpler/faster, and so am trying out the myisam interface...
specifically, eventually to try an wrap it in a perl
module. Herein lies my problem...

  I know enough C to get by, but am having some problems
with getting the myisam lib linked right, and the includes
right...

  Could someone give me the proper compiler arguments
and header includes to get me started?

  I tried -lmyisam, but when I compile I get
/tmp/ccTiEnWS.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccTiEnWS.o(.text+0x13): undefined reference to `mi_open'

  I would appreciate any help, I haven't been able to find
any sample code online... I may even be able to release the perl
module (if I can get it to work...)

  I am testing for now on Linux, but in the end I want
this to work on Solaris...

  Here are the words sql and query, so this message will
post ;)

--