Hrm.

Yes, php can be vulnerable, but I was more worried about phpmyadmin and the
potential of direct access to my databases.

This particular server runs red hat 7.3, and they bundle php with their
distro. They also patch everything in their distros fairly regularly and I
subscribe to their update services, I feel fairly secure in their offerings.

I was mostly fishing for any horror stories out there from people that
installed phpmyadmin and were hacked because of it. I like the convenience,
but am not willing to sacrifice security. I am however willing to run php,
so the security concern is purely with phpmyadmin.

Any advice would be most appreciated,

Mitchell