Hi MySQLs

Iv'e been using gcc 2.96-10 to compile a database
program (ver. 3.23.49 I guess) in c and everything
worked fine. It was compiled as a cc program. Lately
I've installed mysql 4.0.4 with developer and gcc 3.2
(default with Redhat 8.0) and simply want to compile
the same program, but get the error in subj. I tried
with #define USE_OLD_FUNCTIONS. Is it only possible
with the MySQL++ library? Pointers in the makefile to
include and lib are the same and should work fine.

Thanks.

/nikolajg