Courrier recu par moi-meme. ; 29 Oct 2002 03:57:13 -0000
Message recu de: unknown (helo CAGMAW200710) par 207.35.122.83 avec SMTP; 29 Oct 2002
03:57:13 -0000
From: "blah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: "FullTest" as the column name
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:55:37 -0500

Hi,
    I want to use MySQL to store ESM (Symantec Enterprise Security Manager)
data. The problem is that in one of their table, there is a field named
"FullText".

I have tried to create it in the CREATE TABLE statement and it gives me this
message :
mysql> create table ESMMessage2 (FullText text NOT NULL);
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'NOT NULL)' at line 1

I have also tried to create the table, and then add the column with an ALTER
TABLE:
mysql> alter table ESMMessage add (FullText text NOT NULL);
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'NOT NULL)' at line 1

Would it be possible to have a column with this name ? How ?

Yan