On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 02:38:49PM -0600, Don Arnett wrote:

> I can't find any info on this, so doubt that it's possible.  Is there a way
> to have General Logging enabled, but not log every database on the server?
> I have one database that I'd like to not be logged (too much activity), but
> don't have the option of moving it to a separate server.

You're out of luck, I'm afraid.  You could try post-processing the log
to remove the stuff you don't want, but MySQL doesn't have anything
built in to help you.

If you were using the binary log, however, you could specify
datbase-specific filtering.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 3.23.51: up 84 days, processed 1,765,811,285 queries (241/sec. avg)