you're quite welcome, sir.

i've been doing this for decades, and i still
overlook the simple things.

i recommend that you develop a database naming
convention, since it appears that your
organization does not enforce one.  mine helps
overcome my poor memory, so i appear more capable
than i really am.  when i don't forget it. :)

a well-thought naming convention allows a
database to be moved between servers and systems
with minimal hassle.

--
        John Ragan
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]