Hi listErs!

I need to design a database, under a hierarchical structure. This Mysql
database aims to store a catalog
in which I should be able to define:

CATEGORIES -> SubCategories -> Sub-SubCategories -> Product

the only problem, is that  I usually use cascaded indexes, but in this case
I should use a different approach
to allow the catalog for instance to hold products not only in  final
Sub-Subcategory, but under Subcategories
or even directly under a category. What is more the same product should be
appear in many different categories at the same time.

I have no experience in designing such a structure, and I was wondering if
someone can give me hint on how to start, basically if there is a tutorial,
to be able to do it the best possible way, and If someone has an example,
that would be much appreciated.

well, I hope to have been clear enough

thanx in advance