Pada Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:16:16 +0800
"Alice Tan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> menulis:

>  Hi, i got the stop mysqladmin service done.
>  but this time is how to shutdown the mysqladmin service ?
>
>  this is due to when ppl remove my system,
>  and thinking of reinstall again,
>  in my system should shutdown the service which already stop,
>  then launch again the mysqladmin.

on windows, mysqladmin is staying at systray, so you just click right-button mouse on
the icon and choose close or exit.

or just press ctrl-alt-del one time and end task for mysqladmin process.

mysqladmin is not (main) mysql server application, it's only for administration (or
control panel).

--
Dicky Wahyu Purnomo - System Administrator
PT FIRSTWAP: Jl Kapt. Tendean No. 34 - Jakarta Selatan (12790)