I know that there are binding that allow one to speak SQL to MySQL for:

* PHP
* Perl
* Java

...there must be more, all with their own idiosyncrancies, strong points
and weaknesses. Rather than having a holy war about which binding is
better (I prefer Perl but I certainly use PHP when it's appropriate), why
don't we talk about which bindings exist and their features...

And then we may be able to present some useful, constructive information
to the world.

DSL

--
Angel of Music, why deny me?