From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:CZachary@;wiley.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 1:48 PM
To: Adolfo Bello
Cc: Black, Kelly W [PCS]; Mysql Lists
Subject: RE: /tmp/mysql.sock question (newbie)

There is a cleanup script run via cron that removes files from /tmp.   When
I try to stop the db, I get an error message that the socket cannot be
found.

|         |           Adolfo Bello     |
|         |           <adolfobello@bisa|
|         |           pi.com>          |
|         |           11/11/2002 04:32 |

  |       To:       "Black, Kelly W [PCS]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|
  |       cc:       Mysql Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|
  |       Subject:  RE: /tmp/mysql.sock question (newbie)

I am also a newbie so don't misunderstand my question. Is there any
performance or functionality reason to change mysql.sock location?

Adolfo