Hi John,

thanks for the limit tip!

However, I wish to use this as a security tool. I.e. one in which I (as
the mysql admin) can do a grant like:

"all queries on a specific table from user "apache" must only return
 1 record"

This would be like forcing a limit of 1 (using the technique below).

But thanks for the help nonetheless!

--Raj