How do I LOAD a text file into a table that has a Primary Key defined?

I have the following table defined:
mysql> describe phoneList;
+--------------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field        | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+--------------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| ID           | int(11)     |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| First_Name   | varchar(20) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Last_Name    | varchar(20) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| Phone_Number | varchar(20) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
+--------------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+

I'm attempting to load a comma delimited list using load.  The text file looks like
this:

Abe,Lincoln,8347
Herb,Albert,9387
George,Washington,9283

When I do this:
mysql> load data local infile "/home/cwalcott/PhoneList_b.txt" into table phoneList
    -> fields terminated by ',' (First_Name, Last_Name, Phone_Number);

I get this on select *
+----+------------+------------+--------------+
| ID | First_Name | Last_Name  | Phone_Number |
+----+------------+------------+--------------+
        |e        | Lincoln    | 8347
        |rb       | Albert     | 9387
        |orge     | Washington | 9283
+----+------------+------------+--------------+

if I do this:
load data local infile "/home/cwalcott/PhoneList_b.txt" into table phoneList;

I get:
+----+------------+-----------+--------------+
| ID | First_Name | Last_Name | Phone_Number |
+----+------------+-----------+--------------+
|  1 | NULL       | NULL      | NULL         |
|  2 | NULL       | NULL      | NULL         |
|  3 | NULL       | NULL      | NULL         |
+----+------------+-----------+--------------+

I've also tried using a text file with the first column set to index numbers but the
results are very similar.

If I do this:

mysql> load data local infile "/home/cwalcott/PhoneList_small.txt" into table phoneList
    -> fields terminated by ',' (First_Name, Last_Name, Phone_Number);

I get:
+----+------------+-----------+--------------+
| ID | First_Name | Last_Name | Phone_Number |
|  1 | 1          | Abe       | Lincoln      |
|  2 | 2          | Herb      | Albert       |
|  3 | 3          | George    | Washington   |

If I do this:
mysql> load data local infile "/home/cwalcott/PhoneList_small.txt" into table phoneList
    -> fields terminated by ',' (ID, First_Name, Last_Name, Phone_Number);

I get this: